Congratulations to AMA's September Member of the Month: Solomon Dudley!
- What is your major and when do you plan on graduating?
"Digital Marketing. I plan to graduate in 2021."
- How long have you been a member of AMA?
"I have been a member for two semesters"
- What interested you in wanting to join AMA?
"Community and networking. All of the members are working towards broadening their skill sets. What better way to do it than in a hands-on experience like AMA?"
- How has being a member of AMA influenced your personal, social, and/or professional life?
"Being an AMA member has definitely broadened my perspective on what is available for marketing, as well as the skill sets I have gained to create opportunities for myself and others!"
- How do you think AMA benefits you and why do you think other people should join?
"All students should join whether they are a marketing major or not. The current environment we are living in promotes the idea of cross-trained individuals. The skill sets gained here, even though the focus is mainly marketing, can be applied to any industry."
- What would you like to do after graduation? (a specific industry, grad school, etc.)
"After graduation, I would like to travel as a digital marketer while fulfilling other aspirations in business, real estate, people development, education and others."